Re: [OM] IMG: Book Cover

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Book Cover
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 22:43:49 -0400
I'm not sure I'd have recognized it without being prompted... but I guess the OM-1's on/off switch was the giveaway.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/9/2014 6:12 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
     A few days ago in a thrift store I came across a copy of the sixth edition of
"The Manual of Photography" (Focal Press, 1971), which was first published in
1890 by Illford.  There is something very familiar about the front cover of the jacket,
and I'm certain that others here will recognise it:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/14684371317/

      There's a section that describes the very first colour photo, which was
taken in 1861 by Clerk Maxwell, which is terribly interesting reading.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson