Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Eastway and Phase One
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:33:13 +0100
Wow, it would never have occurred to me to make changes that way, Chuck,
targeting specific colours. A subtle rendering indeed.

The roof has two "problems", the first being that I deliberately doctored it
to mimic Eastway. But the second is that (as you maybe didn't realise) it is
not the usual rusty red crinkly tin - it has been painted a pinkish red
colour, which is probably why it's a photographer magnet.

And allow me to reciprocate with the settings after my doctoring (in LR not
ACR, but I think we can agree that it amounts to the same) and therefore
before your revisions:

Colour balance as shot
Exposure as shot
Contrast as shot
Highlights -100
Whites - 100
Clarity +61
Vibrance +5
Saturation +43
Red saturation +28
Red luminance +40

And cropping, cloning, noise reduction and sharpening which I won't bother
with.

Pretty violent manipulation!

Thanks for looking and reinterpreting.

Piers