Re: [OM] OT: eNay Woes Once Again

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eNay Woes Once Again
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 09:27:47 -0400
Chris,

I've noticed a lot of changes in their interface in the last few weeks, some
for the better and some for the worse. In my opinion it's think it's about
their desire to improve the design to work with touch screens. Sadly this has
taken the site into using more real estate on the screen as well as hiding or
removing functions.

With regard to the emails and saved (now "followed", ugh!) searches; I had been
experiencing a lack of emails from their system till the new style kicked in.
Now the new style is here for me at least I now get all of my searches where a
week or two ago I didn't.

I suspect that you for reasons unknown get served test pages a lot more than
the rest of us. Sadly I also fear that your thrifty browser/connection choices
also place you in a difficult spot for this site. The one thing I think we can
be certain on is that eBay will change their designs and we as users have to
adapt and figure out the best way to use it for our purposes. The old eBay is
gone and it isn't coming back.

Dan