Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2014: Oh, Canada!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:32:45 -0500
On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We spent yesterday on the Canadian side of the border, first taking in the
> awesomeness that is Niagara Falls (despite local attempts to turn it into a
> horrible Disneyland):
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3451580623&k=cX7jChW&lb=1&s=O

We've only been to the American side, and then only at night.  We were on
our way back from DC and decided to take a different route home at the last
minute.  Unfortunately, we hadn't planned for it, and didn't have passports
with us.

What we did see was the sheer amount of trashy tourist stuff alongside the
Falls - kinda like South Florida, but with a big waterfall and no flamingos.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie