Re: [OM] Wanted (maybe), Nikon F-mount teleconverter

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted (maybe), Nikon F-mount teleconverter
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:41:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>There are probably 20-30 of them listed on ebay right now.  Many of them
>are incorrectly labeled for 4/3 (you can tell from the thickness of the
>adapter illustrated)  The two listing I gave you are correct for OM.

     I considered myself fortunate to have found the one from Lithuania.  Many
offerings for various items come and go over time.  Same with bicycle parts and
telescope eyepieces.  I've managed to find everything except a 1.25" right
angle and an image erector, but I can easily make do with what I've come up
with so far.

     One thing I cannot seem to find over the years is a mechanical clock drive
for either Tasco or Meade.  For now I'm using a 12V battery, a small 115VAC
power inverter, and a Tasco 115VAC drive.  It's a bit of a Frankenpod but it
works.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson