Re: [OM] OT: eNay Woes Once Again

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eNay Woes Once Again
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:26:09 -0300
It may, but it may  not as well. 50 - 50%.
In any case, I'm not paying attention to such *a sort of* ad hominem
invocation but to prospectively explore the proposed problem as a
problem by itself.

I'm not ebuying since some years ago, but had to make a new account at
the ever-trolling-generator auction site when the asked me to simply
change my pass.
I still didn't link it the new one to my PayPal account, following
what they suggested after when the new account was done.
I did receive an incomprehensible email last week, regarding my old
account, which ended in a dead-end web page out of their familiar
domain.
And I'm never in the mood for a change of browser.

Fernando.