[OM] Wanted (maybe), Nikon F-mount teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Wanted (maybe), Nikon F-mount teleconverter
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:39:01 -0400 (EDT)
AFAIK, T2 mount just has the screws so one can rotate the adapter--only an advantage as I see it and otherwise identical. They are of various build quality. The one on my Celestron 750/6 is top notch. I have one on my Tilt-shift bellows that is so-so and a spare Jeff K found is excellent. He knows all about the various flavors and wish he were posting more.

Tilted, adapted Mike  (or is that adapted, tilted?)