Re: [OM] OT: eBay Woes Once Again

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Woes Once Again
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:20:17 -0700
On 8/12/2014 7:25 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      I may have found out what happened.  eBay had unilaterally changed my
message settings from TEXT to HTML.  I always keep it set to TEXT as the
Earthlink webmail reader does not support HTML.  I'll find out if this is the
case tomorrow morning when the next batch of saved searches arrives.

So are you willing to admit that I (and everyone else here, it seems) may well have been seeing perfectly fine notices of saved searches? And that you inappropriately and unnecessarily slandered my attention to my business when you said "Then you simply have not been paying attention to the content of those emailings."?

Whether it was you alone, or you and a small handful of folks worldwide who may have had similar difficulties, your assumption that it's the same for everybody, even though you know your choice of hardware and software is close to unique, appears to indeed have been flawed - as I proposed.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention
to the plank in your own eye?"

Moose