Re: [OM] Grandma's phone

Subject: Re: [OM] Grandma's phone
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:03:21 -0400
I've never seen one like it either.  It looks compact for its age.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/12/2014 4:08 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
   Not sure how old that is as I've never seen one like it. Worth holding
onto, even if only for its uniqueness. For many years my grandmother had an
old rotary dial phone that I think dated from the late 1940's. Made of
Bakelite; could have killed an elephant with it.

Charlie

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Chris Crawford <