Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye

Subject: Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:47:54 -0400
On Monday from China?  But wait!  This thing is in Florida.  Maybe so.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/13/2014 4:16 PM, Moose wrote:
On 8/13/2014 11:58 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I just found this which is what I think you're referring to.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-2-Macro-Flexible-Arm-Light-Flash-for-DSLR-Camera-Canon-Nikon-Sony-Pentax-/350931179471?pt=Digital_Camera_Flashes&hash=item51b520d7cf>
 It looks like the better deal.  Much cheaper and, although you must
provide a couple of common button cells for power, you could probably
easily make a rig to support two or more of these off the camera in
various ways.

Thanks Chuck, I'd looked at these before, but they were more money. I've
bought one to try. I wonder if it will get here by Monday, before we
leave in the wee hours of Tuesday for New England.

Lit Up Moose