Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye

Subject: Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:36:58 -0400
Thanks. That's good. The arms are about 2-1/2" longer than the Oly version.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/13/2014 6:30 PM, Paul Laughlin wrote:
9.25 inches from the front of the base to the end of the lights.
Paul in Portland OR

On 8/13/2014 2:37 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Thanks, Paul.  How long are the arms?

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/13/2014 3:53 PM, Paul Laughlin wrote:
I have one of the LED-2 lights and there is a switch on each side for
off-L-H for high and low light.
Paul in Portland OR