Re: [OM] Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management

Subject: Re: [OM] Somewhat OT: Computer Clock Management
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 06:24:34 +0100
I somehow doubt that a networked device will show you time that is accurate to
the second, however accurate the network itself has to be.  There is surely too
much latency in the system.

However, I do use "Atomic Clock" on my iPhone to keep my watches on time and
that seems to agree with the "radio-controlled" clock at my bedside.  In turn
my watches then agree with the timing beeps on the BBC.

Chris