Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye

Subject: Re: [OM] How to photograph the eye
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:33:30 -0700
I really haven't used it at all, Chris. Put the batteries in, mounted it on the SX50 and fooled around with it for a few minutes and then put it away. When I ran across it a few months ago, I decided it might be worth the 20 bucks to have around in case I might find a need for it. VBG So far I haven't found that need. I do believe that it would work best on a tripod. Will say that one light is brighter than the other.
Paul in Portland OR