Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/8/2014: our anniversary dinner

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/8/2014: our anniversary dinner
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 21:21:42 -0400
Congratulations on 31 years and also on herding everyone together from across the world. More on the GRD? Is this just GR or the earlier GR D v4?

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/14/2014 8:33 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary. It was a special treat to do
that in the city where we met 35 years ago (both of us were exchange students at the  State
University of New York at Buffalo in 1979-80), and together with both our children—no
mean feat since we live in Spain, our son lives in Orchard Park, just outside Buffalo, and
our daughter lives in Cardiff. But here we are. We decided to have dinner at Left Bank,
Buffalo’s top-rated restaurant on Tripadvisor.

As we went out to get into the car to drive to the restaurant, the sky looked
very interesting and threatening:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3458774625&k=rrM79Wb&lb=1&s=O

My children at the restaurant:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3458774766&k=JxfsRw5&lb=1&s=O

And a rare image of the anniversary couple, taken by our daughter:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3458774869&k=fqhW4vh&lb=1&s=O

Equipment note: all three pictures taken with my newly acquired pocket camera,
the Ricoh GRD, a complete copy of the old film Ricoh GR. The two restaurant
pictures at ISO 5000. Not bad at all.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman