[OM] OT - Attention list hams

Subject: [OM] OT - Attention list hams
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 00:03:40 -0500
I decided to just buy a Hustler 4BTV and hope nobody really notices it. Came in yesterday, so the rest of the weekend will be spent building and tuning the antenna and installing the additional ground rod since I'm going to beef up my antenna grounding all around.

Hopefully, I'll end up on HF by Sunday night. Maybe we can work out a time for a sked and actually talk with, you know, voices.

My only concern is that I simply cannot get the recommended amount of radials in the ground, but I'll have to do with what I can.

Now, if I can only remember how to tune the finals on this 520s....

73- WD9GCO

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach