Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Insecurity

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Insecurity
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:50:55 +0100
!  The same chap rang one of the telephone extensions at work.  It was in the
room containing one of our disorientation simulators the control of which is
based on XP, I think.  So this chap tells me that he is calling from IT Support
and that there is a problem with one of my computers .  .  .!

Chris