Re: [OM] New! Shiny! (Featuring B&H's new shipping deal.)

Subject: Re: [OM] New! Shiny! (Featuring B&H's new shipping deal.)
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:56:35 +0100
Moose, I know what you mean.I have a carbon fibre Manfrotto 190 3 section. It
is my go to tripod for all manner of work.However it is not really a travel
tripod.I have a very good sports tripod..but it does not enable me to get close
enough to the ground. As you say the never ending search for perfection. On the
subject of B+H, I have found some good deals from them this year. Their free
expedited shipping, good prices, and the fact I don't pay state taxes have
resulted in some good deals.A new 160gb classic ipod saved me over 25% on best
UK price.
The main issue is UPS and their delivery dates /times. Twice this year the
computer has shown "out for delivery" only for there to be a "no show" with the
item delivered the following day!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK