Re: [OM] OT:Ebay refusal

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Ebay refusal
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 18:07:12 +0100
Dharma,
                Sorry for the delay in replying...we are on the road a lot at
present. I contacted the seller directly. He was not prepared to budge from
ebay policy! Finally got a family member in Wyoming to pay for item and did a
Paypal funds transfer. Ebay are really p*ssing me off at present,trying to
blame UK Customs and import restrictions when it is their own self imposed
policy. To cap it all as a result of bombarding ebay with queries regarding
this policy I had an email accusing me of trying to circumvent ebay UK official
policy! This is of course true...but I was in the US at the time. Ah well, life
is to short to waste time arguing with morons, they only bring you down to
their level, and then beat you on experience!!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK