Re: [OM] New! Shiny! (Featuring B&H's new shipping deal.)

Subject: Re: [OM] New! Shiny! (Featuring B&H's new shipping deal.)
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 18:15:16 -0400 (EDT)
Interesting. The Sirui will do the same upside down trick with out leg angle lock either, but I had not tried that until I saw the upside down Moose. All legs can be loosened with one twist if desired. They fold up to about the same length though the Sirui CF is only 1.5 lbs but smaller diameter legs it appears--both good and bad. Only quibbles are would have moved the focus to the Moose eye and negated the -2/3 exp comp in the flat light ;-).

The wifi thingie is really very nice for remote use and I can send the jpeg to my phone in a sec and have a reasonable image in low light to send in a flash. It smartly doesn't even flip the archive bit.

You'll get a chance to check this one out. Wonderful for µ4/3,
perhaps not for
FF digi.

ditto---How "bout a portable 'pod duel with Spencer Trappist Ales in hand? Yikes, have one for Bob---need to mail--technically a violation but so be it.

Mostly Right Side up with no Ctr Column, I know two hand surgeons who do carpal tunnel releases anyway, Mike