Re: [OM] New! Shiny! (Featuring B&H's new shipping deal.)

Subject: Re: [OM] New! Shiny! (Featuring B&H's new shipping deal.)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:52:04 -0700
Interesting. The Sirui will do the same upside down trick with out leg angle lock either, but I had not tried that until I saw the upside down Moose. All legs can be loosened with one twist if desired.

That's nice.

They fold up to about the same length though the Sirui CF is only 1.5 lbs but smaller diameter legs it appears--both good and bad.
Only quibbles are would have moved the focus to the Moose eye and negated the
-2/3 exp comp in the flat light  ;-).

It's OK, I didn't take that shot. :-)

The wifi thingie is really very nice for remote use and I can send the jpeg to my phone in a sec and have a reasonable image in low light to send in a flash.

Yes, that worked when I tried it.

It smartly doesn't even flip the archive bit.

You'll get a chance to check this one out. Wonderful for µ4/3, perhaps not
forFF digi.

ditto---How "bout a portable 'pod duel with Spencer Trappist Ales in hand?

It's a date!

Trapped in Ale Moose