Re: [OM] OT: Hand troubles

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hand troubles
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 07:07:17 -0400
I often times find my right wrist and forearm sore from using the mouse. So far it hasn't been debilitating but I can see that it could get that way. The first thing I'd try is using the mouse with the left hand. I just tried it and find I can move it reasonably well and would likely get better with some practice. Maybe just switching hands from time to time will give the other a chance to rest.

Chuck Norcutt