Re: [OM] OT: Hand troubles

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hand troubles
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:44:14 -0700
A couple of things.
First, I don't know which Wacom tablet you have, but if you have the mouse for it, you might try using it on the Wacom with the mouse in "Pen Mode". This gives it the "Where you put it is where it goes" motion. No need to keep picking up the fool mouse and resetting it's position. I have the small size Intuos 4 and use the mouse in pen moce all of the time. It does take a few adjustments in the Wacom Tablet Properties thing. Second, I have one of these mounted under my computer table and have the Wacom tablet mounted on it.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAFCO-2103-Articulating-Mouse-Tray-NEW-Never-Used-Ergonomic-Nice-/131238446053?_trksid=p2054897.l4275>
This is the only one I have been able to find today.Don't know if they are still on the regular market. This one may be the only chance to score one. I do find that it helps a lot to be able to change the height and tilt a little bit. Don't think that it would handle a larger size of Wacom tablet. I started with the Graphire.
Paul in Portland OR