[OM] Paul's PAW - new images up

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - new images up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:54:47 -0500
This past Friday was Sheri and my 27th anniversary, so we decided to have dinner back in her hometown of Miller Beach, IN. There's a gourmet restaurant located in what had been the Miller Beach Bakery, a place of wonderful goodies for a little girl growing up.

The restaurant closed a couple years back, but had recently been purchased by new owners so we wanted to see if it was still as good. It was.

I didn't have a chance to ask out waitress to get a photo of us at the table, so we turned the E-M5 around and took a selfie in front of the place. I did, however, ask the waitress if I could grab a photo of her, and she agreed, holding our dessert. And what a dessert - bread pudding, but made with croissants! Very different, lighter texture. In a bourbon sauce. With blueberries, which I believe makes it healthy.

It was also huge - we at about half and brought the rest home. First three are from Friday night: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=2909

Afterwards, we drove around looking at her old neighborhood, including the church she belonged to growing up, which is now flagged to be closed by the diocese. Top 3 photos are from that. I would have shot more, but the light was fading quickly. We'll go back in daylight at some point and shoot more.

Enjoy.  C&C always encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach