Re: [OM] Perfect method

Subject: Re: [OM] Perfect method
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 20:49:48 +0200
The EVF is not perfect (sometimes I find the refresh and issue in the dark, but it's perfectly usable and in some ways better than an OVF, since getting the XT-1 the X-Pro1 has not been used and I am not missing the OVF! I would not have considered the XT-1 though had I not seen the viewfinder, luckily I got to see through it when assessing some new lenses.

I posted before that the XT-1 is almost perfect and the Fuji lenses are fantastic and I still stand by that statement and it's more OM than anything out there.

IanW