[OM] [ot] Hand troubles

Subject: [OM] [ot] Hand troubles
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 20:18:47 +0100
I have spoken to my son who is a software professional who had problems with mou
se usage early in his career.

Having spoken to his doctor, he says that the following can help some people:
1) Changing hands,

2) Adjusting the sensitivities of the mouse (up or down) to vary the range of ha
nd movement involved (and, perhaps, the pressure used when 'clicking'),
in addition to the obvious suggestion already referred to of using keyboard alte
rnatives to the mouse.

3) Using a differently shaped mouse,

In a different context he mentioned that he was considering the possible future
use of a 'cheap' 4K TV as a computer monitor to increase the pixel size of the a
vailable screen when working on software.

Brian