Re: [OM] Another alternative [was Lighting, flash illumination, and flow

Subject: Re: [OM] Another alternative [was Lighting, flash illumination, and flower photos.]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:57:13 -0400
That's cool. I didn't know these little, adjustable LEDs were available. The filters are also a nice touch. I immediately started thinking of using 2 of them with an arrangement like this
<http://www.amazon.com/Neewer%C2%AE-7-inch-Bracket-Camera-CN-160/dp/B00K7146TS/ref=pd_tcs_compl_p_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=04M4XB1339C668CJQWQZ>

It appears that the lights will tilt up/down but not rotate on their own support post. The dual light bracket can tilt its arms inward but I've been trying to figure out if the mounting feet can also rotate. That would allow rotating a light but without having to rotate the bracket.

Chuck Norcutt