Re: [OM] Staying flexible [was Paul's PAW - new images up]

Subject: Re: [OM] Staying flexible [was Paul's PAW - new images up]
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 23:40:21 +0100
In a month or two (must remember the EXACT date this year)   ;-O> we will have
clocked up 37 years with four grandchildren who are a credit to their
respective parents. We have had some hard times BUT they have brought us much
closer together. Trust and respect have enabled us to reach 36+ years of
marriage. Hear's hoping for many more!
Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK