Re: [OM] Nice Leica for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Nice Leica for sale
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:04:33 -0500
> Sold for €4250 excl. 9% auction cost [ = €382.50 ] but incl. s&h
> But not sold [ didn't reach reserved price ]:
> Leica M6 Titan
> <http://veiling.catawiki.nl/kavels/664709-leica-m6-titan-met-doos-papieren-en-handgreep>

I dare say that this makes the price of an Olympus OM-3Ti seem quite
like a bargain.

Ooo la la. Was I having fun last week shooting with the OM-3Ti and 28/2 lens.

Some day, I would like to have a Leica, but it's very low on my list
of spending priorities. And if/when I do get one, getting a "user"
would be my way to go. I'll take a scratch-and-dent special as long as
it feels and sounds like a Leica. I've got a couple lenses picked
out...

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx