Re: [OM] Hummer

Subject: Re: [OM] Hummer
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:28:16 -0400
I've seen a Sphinx moth out there before but I don't think that's what it was. I know the only hummer around here is the Ruby Throat. I only got a fleeting glance and maybe just misjudged the size. But, given the fleeting glance, I can't swear it wasn't the moth. I've seen both around here but the moth seems rarer than the hummer. In 8 years I've only seen the moth once... or is it twice now? :-)

Chuck Norcutt