Re: [OM] IMG: Corn Harvest

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Corn Harvest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:25:28 -0400
Oops! I forgot about the bokeh so went back to take another look. Yup, nice bokeh. Actually, when it's nice, you don't really notice it.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/24/2014 3:48 PM, Goss,Steve wrote:
Tina-
At least they only eat the top several rows of kernels.

What strain of corn is that? it looks white, like some of the corn that grows
in southern New Jersey.

Oh, and nice bokeh.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community