Re: [OM] Photo effects used for marketing purposes

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo effects used for marketing purposes
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 12:19:07 +0000 (UTC)
Love the flowers..............

----- Original Message -----From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Olympus group posting
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 12:00:35 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
[OM] Photo effects used for marketing purposes

Just in the last day or two I have come across a local photographer( I'd never
previously heard of) who seems to be making a living fromphotography.

http://silvervision.smugmug.com

Look in particular athis landscapes and art. I mentions fract in his art page,
so that may beanother set of programs, but I suspect he also uses Topaz labs
plugins.

While most of his income probably comes from weddings, events andportraits, his
somewhat extreme landscapes do appeal to some people forhousehold use - my
partner's son mentioned one in particular to me.

He"does" have some "straight"landscapes, but they are rare.

This regionis saturated with photographers and other kinds of artist.

His biggerlandscapes, block mounted, are priced in the shop he and his wife
have(selling baby clothes, fabric handcrafts and similar) at about $400.

Brian

http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/Themed Olympus Photo
Exhibition: http://www.tope.nl/