[OM] Card Reader Update

Subject: [OM] Card Reader Update
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:11:59 -0400
PESO:

I had my kids here all week-end so I didn't get around to working on the
card reader suggestions until this morning.  I followed Aram's suggestion
to go to Device Manager and uninstall the drivers for USB Mass Storage
Devices - there were 9 of them and I had no idea which one was the card
reader so I uninstalled them all.  When I restarted the computer, it
automatically reinstalled all of the drivers.  Now my latest card reader is
working fine.  It took several hours but I'm back to downloading photos!

Maybe some of you who have dead cards could try reinstalling the drivers?

Thanks!

Tina

--
Tina Manley