Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:47:02 -0400
You're never too old. The first thing to do is download the owner's manual as a PDF. That's because indexes in manuals of a few hundred pages are pretty worthless. Once you have the manual on your computer you can do simple searches like "auto ISO" which will probably teach you what you need to know rather painlessly. While you're reading those first hits you may well discover another term or two you'd like to chase down as well. Try it, you'll like it. It sure beats trying to read the whole boring thing. :-)

Chuck Norcutt