Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Summer Breakfast
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 16:02:48 +0100
That’s what I do, Tina – as Chuck suggests.  I like the feel of the manuals in
paper, but I prefer the pdf for the ability to search and to carry about with
me.

But do try searching to see what others do with their cameras.  It’s easier for
me as I now have 3 Fujis, X100S, X-Pro1 and X-T1, so I can relate one to
another.  I would find it quite difficult to return to manual focus as with
your Leicas.  However, I realise now that MF is the only certain way to get
precise focus in some situations.

Chris