Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Paul's PAW - lens test

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Paul's PAW - lens test
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:39:59 -0500
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But very expensive and presently made of unobtainium.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 8/27/2014 5:17 AM, Philippe wrote:
>
>> Probably not the same glass, and results, though.
>> 5.6 consumer
>> 2.8 prosumer

Exactly. And now that I've kinda gotten over the excitement of maybe owning
"Big Glass", the more rational, practical, adult side of my brain, the one
that rarely gets out, is considering the reality that I'm not actually
getting paid to use that lens, if it ever ships, and that I can just work a
little harder and make the smaller lens work for me.

Damn. I hate being an adult. But it also means that I can put money down on
a new car. Or new flooring for the living room. Or a new stove.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie