Re: [OM] IMGS: I've Been Busy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: I've Been Busy
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:15:24 -0400
Pasties???? For Toledo??? In my travels through the UP I discovered that I was expected to try pasties. I did. Once.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/27/2014 4:33 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
   Stop, you're making me hungry! BTW, I was listening to an NPR story about
the SC/NC border correction going on and I know it comes through the Rock
Hill area. Are you at all affected by the border change?

Michigan and Ohio. Michigan lost Toledo to Ohio, but got the Upper
Peninsula from Wisconsin in return for not blowing the place up. Gave
up Toledo, but gained pasties. What a deal!