Re: [OM] RIP, Grace the Yellow Lab

Subject: Re: [OM] RIP, Grace the Yellow Lab
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:38:45 +1000
> On 29 Aug 2014, at 3:37 am, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thanks! I’ve seen her several times already today. And, of course, because
> she was a yellow lab, her hair is everywhere, and will be forever.

Ugh, lab hair! I think my mum still vacuums up a little bit of one of Big Al's
multi-universe twins, seeping through the dimensional rift every lab makes with
each sweep of their joyfully bludgeoning tail. She complains, much the same way
she "complains" about having to move Dad's old chair in the study. :)

Sorry to hear of her passing, Bob. The photos you have... I don't know if
they're hard to look at at the moment but you'll value the hell out of them
later, with less heavy poignancy and more joy.

Cheers,
Marc