Re: [OM] RIP, Grace the Yellow Lab

Subject: Re: [OM] RIP, Grace the Yellow Lab
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:03:23 -0400
Very sorry to hear that Bob. a sad loss to have to deal with (but you probably have tons of good memories).

___________________________________
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977

On 8/28/2014 7:09 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Lost a family member last night. Grace, our yellow lab, was lying on
the floor at our feet when she suddenly started panting heavily. She
rolled over and yelped a couple of times and died. Both cats rushed
to her and sat while Joan and I tried to figure out what was going
on. She was 12, almost 13, and had been declining for some time. Her
death was not unexpected, but the manner of it was. We’re glad she
went quickly, and, selfishly, we’re glad we didn’t have to give her
that last ride to the vet.

This is an old image, from 2007, but I think it best sums up the
moment.

Our house seems empty this morning.

--Bob Whitmire Certified Neanderthal