Re: [OM] Favorite OM System Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite OM System Lens
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:57:17 +0800
Actually, I'm seeing some light on the 11-22. Its used price is rather good now, I may buy one and use it with MMF on my E-PL1. I don't mind slow focusing speed as long as it is accurate.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

C H Ling wrote

Similar to the 24/2, in the E-1 era my favorite was
11-22, sold it with the

whole 4/3 system since focus error in E-3, I
really miss that one. /////////////

I documented the "minor" focus
error in my E-3 and sent it to NZ Olympus, and although the error was
within their factory allowances ( but not mine) they fixed it for $200 (
ages ago) which did not actually reflect the time they spent, and it's
been very good since :-)

A happy camper. Brian