Re: [OM] metabones speed booster

Subject: Re: [OM] metabones speed booster
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:31:48 +0100
I regret to say it, Ian, but you have pretty well summarised my own
feelings. Except that it might be fun to try using a 50mm lens on the Fuji
as the standard lens it was always intended to be. Especially the 50/1.2
although I can't imagine it would be much more than a novelty. Or either of
the shift lenses ad true wide angles.

Perhaps that is the key to recouping some of your ill considered spending
spree. Plenty of us have Fuji X cameras and a fair proportion would be
interested to try the Metabones for a small outlay...

Do I have to spell it out?

Piers