Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Test results

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Test results
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 02:44:56 +0000 (UTC)
well done............

----- Original Message -----From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus
Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:07:33
-0000 (UTC)Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - Test results

Well, dang. I believe I may have to shut down the gear lust for that40-150/2.8
VaporLens (tm).

That little 40-150/4.0-5.6 acquitted itself rather well last night. I firedoff
several hundred shots, and got home around midnight-thirty, but Ioffloaded the
card into LR and just did a cursory grab of three shots thatI posted up on the
gallery. Minor tweaks in LR.

Cool thing is that the lead singer, who's a dear friend of mine, is also
aphotographer/videographer who was a hardcore Canyon guy (two 5Dmk3's,assorted
big primes). I noticed last night that he had a GH-4. I showed himthe E-M5, we
started discussing the advantages of the MFT system, and hetold me he sold all
of his Canyon stuff as he was not always thrilled withthe images and was tired
of lugging 2-1/2 tons of gear any time he wentsomewhere. He wasn't aware of the
Panny 20/1.7, so I showed him mine. Iexplained that it was my daily walkaround
lens on the E-M5 and it wasgenerally regarded as a "must-have" for anyone with
a MFT body. He wasimpressed, and said he'd order one tomorrow.

Top three photos are from last
night:http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=5407

Enjoy. C&C encouraged.

Moose, I believe we may be having a discussion soon...

--

Paul BraunCertified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Berthold Auerbach--