Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: Puerto Rican food porn, Erie Country Fair

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: Puerto Rican food porn, Erie Country Fair, Chicago
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 13:29:58 -0400
Yeah, and certifiable lunacy. The supreme court also decided to throw out the
“Well-regulated militia” clause of the Second Amendment, which puts that court
on the same, perhaps even lower, level as previous courts that rationalized
slavery and issued rulings that did not abolish it. Or, for that matter, courts
that ruled separate but equal was really good. If there’s on thing our supreme
court is _not_, it’s supreme.

Any dip in crime statistics will be short-lived. As will many people who
otherwise might have led full and valued lives.

Have you _seen_ some of the wankers running around here brandishing their guns
and sounding off about the Second Amendment? My merciful God in Heaven, they
need to be locked up, not issued carry permits.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal