[OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:50:22 -0500
I just posted a page of the new Zone-10 website that I'd like a little
feedback on. I'm still getting the menus figured out and all that
jazz, but here is a sample page of combined lens test and esif data.

http://zone-10.com/en14/olympus-lens-database-and-tests/2-olympus-8mm-f-2-8-fisheye-zuiko-multi-coated

Two items of note:

1. Massive color change. I'm undecided of white background or black background.

2. The template is "responsive", which means that this adapts to the
device accessing the page. It will automatically format for
cellphones, ipads and computers and also takes into account the
orientation, so it will resize and display accordingly depending on
whether you are holding the phone horizontally or vertically.

I would like your feedback before I go down any dark alleys and get thumped.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx