Re: [OM] hike w/ pup

Subject: Re: [OM] hike w/ pup
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 18:08:11 -0400
I was just ribbing you. In the winter, when we live in Florida, my next door neighbor is a building contractor from Brockville, Ontario... on the St. Lawrence River in the 10,000 Islands area. I've never, ever heard him mention a metric measure and his measuring tape is assuredly not metric. But he is 72 and grew up that way. I can count by 2s, 8s, 10's or 16s but really do prefer inches, feet and miles for most things except lenses, of course. :-)

Chuck Norcutt