Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 22:58:45 +0000
Ken-
I just tried it on my laptop with Internet Explorer, and on Android with
whatever it has. There's lots more empty space with the big laptop screen, but
not on the tiny Android screen.  Watching the page rotate itself is kinda cool
on the Android.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community