Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:23:50 +0200
Looks good, the same in both Chrome and Firefox on my W7 machine. Vertical
spacing is indeed too much.

The paragraph title's (characteristics, etc) are as big as the title (name
of the lens). I think they ought to be smaller? Actually my android phone
agrees. In portrait, paragraph titles that have to wrap to the next line
overlap, where the title does not.

I like the white background, although white on black could be more energy
saving on mobile devices? Is it not user configurable?

Curious about the twitter connection btw?

Thanks for your efforts.

Best, Frank.