Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 17:25:11 -0500
> It's nice. I like the orange as I did miss some color.
> The Header 1 font is quite big, even more on my Android phone. It is
> out-of-proportion large there. The footer is rather contrasty, too
> obtrusive, I'd prefer it to be dark grey in this scheme. And the T3
> Framework graphic clutters on my phone.
> Keep going!

It's all settings... Just tried another variant. Instead of hard black
on white, I softened the background a touch. Header1 font will
eventually get fixed.

> I think 'Applications' is a kind of patronizing paragraph. Rather
> seventies. And I would like 'versions', with the exact text on the lens,
> and maybe a picture to go with it (lens design if available). Would it be
> possible for list members to upload pictures (lens porn ;-)?
> Maybe links to on-line references; tests, pictures, flickr-groups?

I'm hosting the website, but have always considered it our community's.

> What is your ambition Ken, to recreate the sif?

The thought crossed my mind. I have always wanted a common reference
site for the Olympus OM system that had everything under one roof. sif
data, Gary Reese tests, my tests, sample images, serial number data,
etc.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx