Re: [OM] Sample senior portrait - DD#1

Subject: Re: [OM] Sample senior portrait - DD#1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 23:55:23 +0800
That's exactly my point, Adobe RAW can cause trouble, the rendering of RGB is not very accurate especially the shadow. For image "971" the road at the background seems off too so what I did was RGB curve balancing, it is a little complex but not difficult with your lightly touched JPEG.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

However, it's really hard to get the tone to go warm on the DMC-L1
images in Lightroom without things going wrong in a hurry. Color
temperature adjustments with L1 images can be called "brittle". Not
nearly as forgiving as the E-1 files.

It's a little easier doing the temperature adjustments in Picture
Window Pro, than in anything Adobe.