Re: [OM] Sample senior portrait - DD#1

Subject: Re: [OM] Sample senior portrait - DD#1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 01:03:30 +0800
I'm not sure if focus peaking is superior than plain screen. Just like
someone prefer split image screen and I prefer ground glass. I'm fine with
my E-PL1 and VF2 (800x600) finder, manual focus works without annoying
"noise" :-)

Ok, seriously speaking the only focus peaking I have tried was 5D II with
Magic Lantern, it works but I need an EVF to try it on the field to see if
focus peaking really do better for me.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>

Focus peaking is superior to this IMHO. From experience as an L1, D700
and XE-1 user, all offering liveview ;-)

Amities
Philippe