Re: [OM] Goodbye to a friend

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye to a friend
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 11:49:59 +0200
Are these the guys of "The Eye of the Tiger"? If so, I had heard the song :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 4 sept. 14 à 08:20, SwissPace a écrit :

I am sorry for you loss paul, but I echo the others in praising your great tribute.

I can't believe that anyone on this list though would not recognise at least one survivor song, I am/was (rarely get the chance to listen to music these days) a big fan, Survivor along with Queen were amongst the greats and would make great music to cycle to Nathan :-)

IanW